Video Production, Digital Storytelling Workshops and Consultancy.
Everyone has a story to tell. Our stories are the windows through which others see us and understand our unique place in the world.
Our most recent work: A series of documentaries for Qld Performing Arts Centre and The Royal Ballet.
Tigermonkey Productions brings stories to life. With 25 years experience in media, education and storytelling, we specialise in video production, web promotion and digital storytelling workshops.
Tigermonkey Director Jeff Licence is an award winning storyteller and has created films for The Australia Council for the Arts, Qld Performing Arts Centre, Griffith University, Aurecon Engineering, Burleigh Brewing, F.S.G, Australian Institute of Architects and the ABC (plus many more).
“Being a film maker used to have such a high bar to entry, especially in terms of the equipment required. But all that has changed and Jeff Licence taught us how to make great videos with nothing but our smart phones and his knowledge of film-making technique.”
Lone Keast | Executive Manager, Partnerships State Library of Queensland
These workshops are designed to help the arts, business, tourism, education and corporate sectors to:
define and extract their unique story/ stories into authentic offerings
understand the essential elements of storytelling
- enhance their ability to share their work or message
capture quality content (video, photos and audio) with available technology (e.g smartphone cameras) to create an interesting visual sequence
edit this footage quickly (via smartphones) into short, sharp videos that capture the essence of an event, character or experience
save time and money on video production
share this self-created content via social media channels, websites and other promotional platforms to create awareness amongst a large online audience.
The workshops are facilitated by Jeff Licence. With a 25 year background across education, digital storytelling and media, Jeff has taught thousands of people aged from 5 to 85 how to plan, create and share their own stories.
Jeff also operates as a digital storytelling consultant, helping clients plan, develop and devise narrative ideas around their specific communication needs.
This can range from:
- working internally with staff to brainstorm story plans
- creating storyboards and scripts for presentations, reports, awards, competitions or public facing communication
- accessing and providing advice on digital equipment needs to create your own content
- mentoring and training specific staff in camera, editing, podcasting and storytelling.
Contact Jeff on 0432 825 812 or email@example.com to see how he can help.
The ABC and Jeff Licence
Between January 2014 and March 2017 Jeff Licence was employed by the ABC as an Open Producer, creating video, photographic, audio and written content for ABC TV, Radio and Online.
In this role, Jeff also presented community workshops, teaching people how to create and publish their own stories.
This video, For the Love of Strings and Wood won the Best TV Feature Story at the 2017 Macca Awards and was a finalist in the 2017 Qld Clarion Media awards for best camera work. It was produced by Jeff Licence for ABC Open.
Check out all of the videos and stories Jeff has produced for the ABC.
Contact Jeff on 0432 825 812 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
“Consumers are 64% More Likely to Purchase a Product After Watching Online Video”
Social Media Today
“75% of executives watch video content on business websites at least once a week”
“By 2018, mobile video will be 69% of all mobile traffic”
Cisco Visual Networking Index
A video on your website has many benefits:
– Video is a visual, dynamic and interactive experience, tempting 70% of web browsers to Click Play, rather than read text.
– Videos convey essential information quickly, and bring emotion to a message in a way that text cannot, through music, vocal tone, character, imagery, colour and movement.
– Video is on demand, keeping people on your site longer while they learn what you have to offer.
– Videos help to drive search engine traffic to your website.
– Video is versatile and can be presented to prospective clients in a variety of ways – online, in store, on DVD, via social media, QR scan code, Youtube or Vimeo etc.
If you have a story to tell, video is the most effective medium to share it. Call us for a no- obligation chat and to see how we can help you get your story out there.
0432 825 812 or email@example.com